Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Saturday


Yesterday we went to a friends birthday party. They held it at the local ice skating rink. I got to be a mean mommy and a cool mommy all in one day. Amelia was very aggravated with me that I made her wear a helmet while skating. *Insert I-Know-What's-Best-For-You speech here* She tried to convince me twice to let her take it off, that's until I gave her "the" eye. That's where the mean mommy title came from.
The cool mommy title comes from Nathan, who got to have soda **gasp** because I rushed out the door without a sippy cup, and soda was all that was offered.

Here's Steven and Zack out on the ice.




And since Nathan is too young to skate, here's what we did.



I am long past the stares of people wondering why I let the above happen. Or maybe I'm just too tired to worry about it.


Soon enough, big brother comes to the rescue!


You may have noticed there were no pictures of Amelia. Oh well, she escaped injury-free, except for maybe her ego. I could have given her the whole "you'll see when you have kids someday" speech, but I let it go. Sometimes, mean mommy is what I have to be!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?