Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Oh no...more snow!

Anyone that knows me knows I hate the snow. Really. Being cooped up with four kids because it's way too cold to spend too much time outside is just terrible. Especially when school has been cancelled, what, like 8 times so far? They get on each others nerves, and then on mine. Even when they go outside, they find SOMETHING to fight about! Please oh please Spring, come soon!

I long for the days of playing in the yard, scooping dirt with diggers, planning the garden, ect.

Those things are really hard to imagine though when I can't even see my outdoor furniture or grill. They're under there somewhere, I know.

Darrin couldn't go to work yesterday because of the weather, and today he had to get pulled out of our driveway by a tow truck because he was stuck. ACK!

Ok, enough of this complaining. I may just have to go read my friend Lori's blog for some sanity. She posted some beautiful pictures of Spring flowers.



I will now leave you with this: The definition of cabin fever, as demonstrated by my children, below.

1 comments:

the Quickes! said...

you have quite some dancers there!

Post a Comment

So, what do you think?